An excel spreadsheet to show the features that can be accessed by each user
Freely downloadable: SageUsersFeatures.xlsx
The spreadsheet has these columns:
- ModuleName (eg. Sales, Purchase, Nominal)
- Path (eg. Basic, Advanced)
- FeatureName (eg. Customer Account Enquiry)
- FeatureTargetTypeCode (Form, Report, Workspace)
- FeatureTargetAction (the name of the form, report or workspace)
Excel Filters can be used to see (for example) what features are available to a specific user, or who has access to a particular feature.
In order to use the spreadsheet, you will need to have "datareader" access to the Sage configuration database on your SQL server.
When first using he spreadsheet
- Enable data connections
- Select Data / Refresh All.
- You will be prompted for a SQL Server login; enter/select the server and use Options to select the Sage 200 configuration database